A Few of My Do's and Don'ts

I do want more money spent on education.
I don’t want more money going to the Iraq and afghan occupations

I do want more money spent on nuclear non-proliferation.
I do not want my taxes to become profits for the military Industrial Complex.
I do want the President impeached and exposed as the inarticulate puppet he is.
I don’t want Cheney to be President although he’s been acting like one for seven years.

I do want Cheney prosecuted for the abuse of his powers in decieving America to go to war.
I don't want Carl Rove et al to be spared criminal prosecution.
I do want to know if Bush is eating Rice.
I don’t want to know if Rice is eating Bush.


The Dems and Repubs often think alike but use different ammunition shooting each other in the foot.


I want Barak Hussein Obama to run as Hillary’s VP so that there would be no chance that Hillary would be assassinated.

I’m afraid the Republicks won’t win the next election mainly because of the worsening situation in the Middle East and their ineptitude to solve the myriad of problems they’ve created.

Comments

Popular Posts