VOTE for BUSH

I have come to the conclusion that Bush should be re-elected. He’ll get my vote and should get yours. It’s been said on television that he should have to clean up after himself for once in his life. Kerry is too good of a man to have to struggle with what he’ll be handed if he’s elected and we all know the power of his opponents, look what they did to the Clintons. The inevitable mayhem and killings in the Middle East and in the rest of the world by both the terrorists and the soldiers fighting them will probably never touch me personally. I hope that probability is on my side, luck is an excepted factor in my reality and mathematics is not partisan or religiously affiliated.

The problems we have in America can’t be fixed by one President or the other in four years and the worse damage has probably already been done. I’m not counting on receiving any social security; chances are good that the government won’t have the money to pay me when I reach retirement. It’s no good thinking about how the democrats couldn’t put the surplus, when it existed, back into social security or pay down the national debt. It’s a waste of energy and too frustrating trying to figure out why we had a tax cut as the national deficit and foreign debt was escalating. Truth is, although I don’t own a car, there are still many Americans who desire an SUV regardless of the national security risk their self centered consumption creates. Who really cares about the fact that if we had to depend on our own reserves the U.S. would run out of oil in four and half years, and that’s including the Alaskan reserves. People seem to feel better leaving the security of their American lifestyle to the automobile industry, oil companies and Middle Eastern royals, all of whom are teetering on the brink of various indigenous revolutions (well, maybe not the auto makers). The executives who pay for the constant barrage of SUV television commercials should be deemed unpatriotic not the people protesting the patriot act’s subversive intentions.

So, I don’t care who wins except that if Mr. Bush is the chosen one I’ll enjoy the eventual satisfaction I’ll have when I ponder the people who had fallen for the propaganda and lies and finally can no longer deny the fact; everything has always been about the oil.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts